Kenyon College invites applications for the position of Program Coordinator, Off-Campus Study. This is a 12-month position in the Center for Global Engagement, reporting to the Associate Director, Off-Campus Study.
The Program Coordinator, Off-Campus Study provides support for all aspects of Off-Campus Study (OCS). This includes, but is not limited to:
- Implement and maintain all aspects of TerraDotta (StudioAbroad).
- Serve as the primary contact for OCS program providers.
- Completion of approval forms from OCS program providers.
- Assist in creation of budget sheets and explanation of budget sheets to students and parents.
- Assist with OCS billing process.
- Organize OCS Information Day.
- Assist with OCS meetings, including Sophomore Meeting, Pre-Departure and Re-Entry, and various application workshops.
- Facilitate program evaluation process for students.
- Assist with OCS interviews and application reviews.
- Advise students regarding OCS policies.
- Assist with all CGE events.
- Work with Interns to maintain consistent digital media coverage, including CGE website and social media.
- Routine office duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Demonstrated commitment to working with diverse populations.
- Interest in cross-cultural issues.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of constituents including students, parents, campus offices, program providers, faculty, and community partners.
- Experience working in a fast-paced team setting with multiple interruptions.
- Experience working with things like Word docs, slides, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Knowledge and experience in the off-campus study/study abroad field.
- Experience with Banner, TerraDotta, and Etrieve.
Evening and weekend hours required.
Kenyon College is a nationally prominent, private liberal arts college where academic excellence goes hand in hand with a strong sense of community and close relationships among students and professors.
Compensation and Benefits
Salaries at Kenyon are competitive and commensurate with experience. In addition to an attractive salary, Kenyon offers benefits for employees and their family members. Children of employees are eligible for 100% tuition waivers at Kenyon, and through the Great Lakes Colleges Association, children of employees are eligible for 85% tuition waivers at fifteen other of the nation's finest liberal arts colleges.
We also offer health and dental insurance, TIAA retirement, and many other benefits, including provisions for a spouse, families, and domestic partners. Details about benefits as well as conditions of employment are described more fully in our Staff Handbook.
Kenyon is a unique place to live and work. To discover why it should be your next home, click here.
Kenyon College is an equal opportunity employer and applications from members of all underrepresented groups are encouraged. It is the College's policy to evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, physical and/or mental disability, age, religion, medical condition, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by institutional policy or state, local, or federal law. Kenyon College has a strong commitment to supporting diversity, equity and inclusion. Please visit our Diversity at Kenyon website.