Mail Services Clerk
Job no: 492751
Work type: Non-Exempt Staff
Location: Gambier, OH
Kenyon College is conducting a search for a qualified candidate to fill the position of Mail Services Clerk. The hourly rate of pay for this full-time, with benefits, position is $14.00.
The duties and qualifications for this position will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ability to sort and deliver incoming and internal mail.
- Knowledge and/or ability to learn mail processing regulations.
- Ability to deliver packages to the college's departments, often lifting up to 70 pounds.
- Basic computer skills, knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Basic knowledge and/or ability to learn the operation of copiers.
- Must have a valid Ohio driver’s license and clear Motor Vehicle Record.
- Must be able to work cooperatively and courteously with all college/village affiliates.
Kenyon College is an equal opportunity employer, and applications from members of all underrepresented groups are encouraged. It is the College's policy to evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, physical and/or mental disability, age, religion, medical condition, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by institutional policy or state, local, or federal law. Kenyon College has a strong commitment to supporting diversity, equity, and inclusion. Please visit our Diversity at Kenyon website.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend